Our Spring Holiday Program gives young people13 – 16 years old the unique opportunity to explore our museum and learn more about Anne Frank’s life and work.
• A guided discovery tour of the Let Me Be Myself – The Life Story of Anne Frank exhibition
• A documentary about the short life of Anne Frank
• A Virtual Reality experience of the Anne Frank House, Amsterdam
• Readings from the “Diary of a Young Girl”
• A creative writing activity based on Anne Frank’s life story
• The testimony of a Holocaust survivor
• Discussions about the history of the Holocaust and a visit of our permanent exhibition
Participants will be guided by our experienced volunteer guides and young guides.
11AM – 1PM
For group bookings and other enquiries, email Tamas, our education coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org